Sisters


Present Day

Crack, crack, goes the sound of the gun as I reloaded it and point it to the head of my sister and then to my supposed "husband", I tied them against a pole in my room and watch as they scream and beg for mercy, am trembling cause I don't know what to do at this point..... I hear a voice followed by a faint pant calling out Sis, Sis please, I laugh wondering how she could muster the courage to call me sis after taking everything away from me !!!!!!! 

Past

I always wanted a little sister, someone, to play with and care for since the other kids seemed not to have my time. One faithful day that wish came true, Mom walked to the dining, where I was with Dad sitting on his laps and said, "My love you are going to have another woman in your life", she knew it was a girl since she had already done the ultrasound, immediately my Dad heard that he put me down and screamed Yessss, thank you, and held my mummy's tummy as if the baby could hear his voice.
Time flew by quickly, and my little sister was born; she looked very gorgeous and innocent, like an angel freshly plucked from heaven. My parents seemed to give her more attention as days went by, at a point, I kinda got used to it, but I could have never foreseen what it all meant for me. On her 19th birthday we threw a big party and invited many of her friends over and some of my friends including my boyfriend, yeah I know what just went through your mind "boyfriend" !!! mind you, I also grew too, while my little sis turned 19 I was already 21, a full-grown woman with a degree and all that. My family was already familiar with him, and the whole tall, dark handsomeness that he was. He and my little sister Rose seemed to be close, I didn't just know how close tho !!! Rose had gone to wash up and my boyfriend was nowhere to be found, I went over to her bedroom and heard sounds 'ah, ah, ah', it sounded like a moan like someone was having sex, at least I knew that with the little I see in movies anytime I hanged out with my friends, but I never actually tried it even tho my boyfriend complained, I chose to save that for marriage. But wait !!!! Someone was having sex right in my sister's room before I could open the door completely my Mom called and asked me to come over to the kitchen when my boyfriend came and said he had to leave, that he was tired, I could see it in his eyes and followed him till he left in his car.
The Birthday party was finally over and was a big success my sis was already on her bed sleeping. I laughed if only she knew what transpired on that bed.


Days went by quickly, it was summer and since my sis was home I decided to take her shopping alongside my friends, my boyfriend and his guys joined us on our shopping spree, my sister went to the dresser to change, minutes passed, it seemed like she was surely taking her time, which was just like her. So I went to check up on her and heard sounds, it was Rose's voice, I quickly ran to her aid but what I saw left me paralyzed down to my feet, I couldn't even breathe it was like a little sharp needle was slowly making its way into my skin, it was my boyfriend Tommy and Rose, her clothes were torn and his pants were down, when she saw me she ran to me and gave me a tight hold, and I got the strength to speak and asked "what, what is going on here" and she quickly explained that my boyfriend Tommy was raping her, she shouted and told him to stop but he refused. Tommy couldn't look me in the face, tears rained down my eyes as I looked at him and watched him pick up his pants and walk out of the dresser, I held my sister and told her I was sorry, that it was all my fault for not truly knowing the man I was dating, that scene left me traumatized I felt so broken if only I had given him what he wanted it was just "sex" maybe, just maybe he wouldn't have gone after my little sister. Months went by and I finally got the mind to ask Tommy why??? why not another girl??? my own sister!! All he could tell me was, he was sorry SNF I should keep an eye on my younger sis. That statement troubled my mind but soon left.


Years passed and burdens fell on my shoulders as our parents met their untimely demise on a vacation trip to Los Angeles. I got a job, and a well-paid one to cater for my sister Rose's needs and train her while she was in school, she's in her finals and the demands keep on growing according to her she needed close to 300k to settle her lecturers for her project which I gave her. I grew feelings for my boss Dan and we feel in love and eventually got married, he was against the idea of Rose staying with us saying she is a mature woman and should be independent but I changed his mind. Dan was a man of many crazy fantasies, very crazy ones so much he put a stripper pole in our room so he could watch me dance, before watching me ride him which I did. I was happy to see Rose and Dan getting along I could finally leave them and focus on my project a house, I built for her, it cost a lot and was fully furnished with two cars a Mercedes 430 and a Mustang.
Oh I ended up coming home late and it was raining, the door was open, Rose must have left it open I thought to hope that she cooked, I was completely drenched so I decided not to wake my baby up and went to my private room and changed, everywhere was so quiet, I went to Rose's room to SDK why she didn't cook but wait !!! She wasn't there, maybe she stayed out with a friend I said yo myself and went upstairs carefully so I could sneak up on my bunny, being my boss he badly turns up at work.
Music ???? I can hear music ?? Smooth jazz, playing that's strange at this time of the night, what I saw next broke my mentality and heart into pieces, it was my sister Rose on my lingerie and twirling on the pole in my room and there my husband was naked and watching her, I fell to my knees crying and crying and watched as she mounted him, kissed him, rides him and made love to my husband till they both slept off. I recalled what Tommy said all those years back, the scene in her room on her birthday and everything I had done for her, the tears turned to blood, disgust, and hate. I went out that night having worn back my wet clothes and slept at a nearby friend's house and came home with a shopping bag and the keys to the house I had built for Rose alongside the keys to her cars.


My husband was up and asked where I was last night, I told him I got caught in the rain and had to stay in a friend's place and he took my clothes and kept them for me, Rose was still asleep so I went to the kitchen to cook and added a little "spike" to the food, by the time the food was done she was up and ran to hug me and said Dian you are back !!! I watched as they ate to their fullest before asking why I wasn't eating before the answer could come they were already asleep.....

......................................................................

Back to Present Day

So here I am with a revolver pointed at my little Sister's head and to my Husband's head asking you the readers what should I do ?????

No comments